A rare opportunity to join our friendly and hardworking team as an animal nursing assistant working 38.5 hours per week on a rota basis.
- Assisting with maintaining hygiene standards throughout the clinical areas and kennels
- Supporting the clinical team in set up and shut down of prep and surgical areas
- Working with the supervision of our nursing team to assist in caring for patients
- Answering telephone calls and assisting the reception team in providing excellent service to our clients
- Liaising effectively with all members of the practice team
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and personable individual with the skills and enthusiasm to work with clients and their pets. Previous experience in an animal care role would be an advantage, but is not essential as full training will be provided. There may also be the opportunity for the successful applicant to train as a veterinary nurse in the future. The rate of pay for this role is national minimum wage.
Please apply by completing the form below.
Closing date for applications: 12th December 2021