Maternity Cover Receptionist
We are looking for a maternity cover receptionist to work at both our Taunton and Wiveliscombe branches.
The vacancy is for up to 30 hours per week, to include Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- A wide range of general reception duties including client care, cash handling, administration duties, housekeeping, and stock control
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Dispensing medicines (full training will be given)
- Weighing animals, and on occasion assisting vets in consults
- Assisting in keeping the public areas of the practice clean and tidy and displays up to date.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone, or via e-mail.
- Liaising effectively with all members of the practice team.
Previous experience in a veterinary reception role will be an advantage, but is not essential as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and personable individual with the skills to deal with people as well as their animals. At times the position will involve lone working, and the successful applicant will be self-motivated and able to use their initiative, as well as able to work effectively within a team.
This is a maternity cover role, contracted for one year.
Please apply by filling out the below form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 31st October 2021