Our vet nurses run regular free health clinics for you and your pets. We don't charge and the purpose is to help you prevent health problems from occurring in the future. The team are friendly and welcoming so please do come along.
Here are some of the topics our nurses cover by appointment:
- Weight Watchers: Pet obesity is a serious problem in the UK. Our nurses are here to help with nutrition and exercise tips to get your pet back in shape.
- After 8's geriatrics: As your animal grows old there are things you can do to improve quality of life and ensure they're comfortable in old age.
- Kitten Clinics: New kitten owner? Come and speak to a nurse for advice on doing the best for your new pet.
- Dental Checks: The health of your pet's teeth is easily overlooked but dental care is just as important in animals as it is in people. There are easy steps you can take.
- Puppy Parties: Do you have a very young puppy? Perhaps you're new to puppies too? Everything you need to know about preparing your puppy for a healthy future.
- Nutrition Advice: You are what you eat and the same goes for your pets as well. We can help you get your pet's diet just right.
- Rabbit Health Check: A clinic devoted to everything rabbit. Young or old, bring your rabbit along for a health check.
- General Health: The vet nurse team also advise generally on animal welfare, post-operation checks and suture removal and special care advice for animals.
Our clinics are free to attend, please feel free to come along with your pet and check back here for dates of our next clinic.